Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer fun


I was hoping to have more photos, because we have really done a lot of fun things this summer. I was with all my sisters for a week and a half, and everyone else had their cameras, so I'm waiting for them to send me photos. Then I lost my camera for a couple weeks...

Our kids are starting to really interact. Bowen just loves his baby sister Leah. She is now 4 months old and 14.3 lbs (61st percentile), and 95th percentile in height. She's really tall just like Bowen. She still has very little hair, but keeps her cute head bands on. I love being a mother of two!


Wasatch County fair with all of my sister and their kids



Me and Leah (3 months), Hil and Brad (12 months), Tiff and Tyson (10 months)


Cousin Chloe got a pink tu-tu, but Bowen wanted to dance in it. He danced all over my parents back yard for at least a half hour. Will he be dancer when he grows up? Seth hopes not!



Zwahlen family reunion in Oregon. We had a great time. Leah below with my grandparents, Ken and Betty Zwahlen.





Thanksgiving Point children's garden. Bowen and Tagg below!

1 comment:

Faith Garff said...

bowen and leah look so much alike, and they are both sooo cute!