Thursday, December 5, 2013

September!

 Uncle Jake got home from his mission.  He greeted us in flip flops and shorts at the airport.  (My parents went to Brazil to pick him up and my dad was able to release him early.)  I was the first one to hug him and I wondered why he gave me such a soft hug.  I thought it was because he had not hugged any girls for 2 years.  But, he was totally sunburned from hanging out at the beach the day before:)
 Ruby at 8 months

 BYU alumni baseball game.  Seth's cousin Ike came to stay with us.  It was super fun.  Can't wait for Uncle Court to start playing with BYU.

 So great to have this good looking brother of mine home!

 Riding Rincon

 Leah got to spray the fire hose during her preschool field trip to the fire station.  She asks me everyday if she has preschool.  I'm glad she loves it.

All of this came from our garden!  We didn't get very much good corn (I think I under-watered it), but the corn stocks turned out great.  I grew pumpkins, zucchini, yellow squash, banana squash and spaghetti squash.  They all crossed with each other and we got this great assortment of "mutant" squash.

No comments: