Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter + 2 more below

 I have a pictures just like this from when I was a little girl (I just have to find it)
 Saturday before Easter, hunting for eggs up near my parents house.  The eggs were real and my kids loved it!

 Easter morning!  Baby chick and ducklings.  We are started a farm!  It's exciting, but I'm not sure I will still love them when they are big (they already poop a ton).


 Easter "best" after church, so they have stickers and candy all over, haha.
 Easter is one of my favorite holidays, because it seems more low key than some of the the other big ones.  We had a nice day at church then at a yummy dinner with family, a perfect day.  I learned something new this Easter about Jesus Christ.  A lot of times I try to think about Jesus and I just think of his perfect life, his love for me, that he suffered for my sins, etc.  I always forget to think about his resurrection and that He Lives!  I know that Jesus lives that that he visited Joseph Smith and restored the true gospel on the earth.  I love this video about Savior's resurrection.

I just had to include this picture

1 comment:

Kristen and Andrew said...

They look so cute in their Easter clothes!! They are getting so big!