Sunday, November 6, 2011

October was great...here comes the cold

 The fire truck came to Bowen's preschool.  (Bowen was mad that I came to take pictures!  I was the only mom there.  Haha.)

 St. Louis Cardinals won the World Series!!! That's Seth's favorite team.  Even I am sad the games are all over.
 Hiking on my dad's birthday.  We are standing on a bridge that my brother Jake built for his Eagle Project.  Jake is on his mission for the Church in Brazil right now.  I'm so proud of Jake and every time I think about him I cry a little bit, haha!

 "Trick-or-treating" at Ma's (Seth's grandma).  She gave us licorice, rice crispies and potato chips.
 Gardener Village: a fun outdoor mall with lots of Halloween decorations.  So fun! I will be going back next year.

 My sister Tiff and I had a great bike ride together!!! This was really the highlight of my month.  The weather was beautiful, I'm going to miss it.
 Hogle Zoo: the annual picture at the "liger" statue.
 Pumpkin patch
 Halloween night!  Bowen loved it, he skipped up to every house.  All week he was asking if we can go trick-or-treating again.
FYI:  Bowen is a firefighter, and Leah is a dalmatian puppy.  (I know she was a cow last year, but I didn't plan on her being black and white again!  Lots of people called her a boy!)

5 comments:

hmcclintock said...

Your kids are so cute. I love that you make costumes. I wish I was betterr at that!

Gabby said...

Oh how I miss you guys!!!!

Daniel & Shandi said...

Their costumes were so cute!

Annie Fralick said...

Just got your Christmas card, it's so dang cute.That fireman in the first picture is in our ward, kinda funny! !What a cute blog and I"m now following. Send me your email if you want to follow ours.
Annie Fralick

Annie Fralick said...

Jk fireman in the 2nd picture.