Sunday, May 1, 2011

April celebrations

We made a trip to CA and saw the Cardinals (Seth's favorite team) play the Giants.


This is Albert Pujols!

We celebrated 3 birthdays in April. Leah's 1st birthday was April 12th. We were in northern California for the week so she had her birthday at my Grandma Zwahlen's house in Modesto.



Then we were back in Utah for Seth's grandma Lorraine's 80th birthday party. (Lorraine is Leah's middle name). Ironically Leah always cried around Grandma Lorraine.

Then it was Bowen's third birthday with a John Deere tractor cake! Bowen loves anything to do with John Deere. I even made him a John Deere quilt (pictures to come).







(I made this skirt for Leah. I was so excited it matched this shirt so well!)

Easter Surprise! I left Leah in the room with the Easter baskets, and later I found her with all the heads eaten off the "peeps" and most of the other candy all eaten. Who knows how much sugar she ate!

1 comment:

The Stokers said...

Makenzie-you're hair looks so pretty! I can't believe Leah is 1 year old already! Happy Birthday to your kiddos :)