Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Audrey and Leah


Bowen and Cyus

Leah and Trajen

Bowen watching cars (in heaven)
My decorating (so I can remember for next year)

This video show what Bowen sounds like and I wanted to try out my new camera!



We had a wonderful Christmas! I hope all of you did to! On Christmas Eve we ate dinner (shrimp and crab) at Seth's parent's house! We should make that a yearly tradition! (I seem to be putting ! after every sentence. I'll try to calm down). We also read the Christmas story in the Bible, and Bowen actually sat still. Then we went home, and Bowen had a "long winter's nap". He slept until 9:15 Christmas morning. Leah was very patient to wait for him to wake up, haha. So we finally woke up Bowen to see what Santa had brought him. Seth keeps saying, "Bowen, I'm Santa." I don't think Bowen really gets it yet, but he was sure excited to see his choo-choo-train Christmas morning. He loved everything (most of is presents had wheels).

Leah took a nap while we let Bowen watch "Cars" and then we headed over for more food and fun with Seth's family. Bowen got to play with Zoriaha, Cyus and Trajen. And Leah and baby Audrey spent some time together too. It was so fun to be with family and enjoy this special (my favorite) holiday. (I am already sad that it's over, I think the week after Christmas is the most depressing week of the year).

2 comments:

Donnie and Laura said...

Looks like a fun time Kenz! Merry Christmas! BTW, I like your hair like that, it's really pretty. Oh and happy anniversary!

jjk said...

Seth,

I keep getting spammy emails with tons of random words in the body of the email from an email account called info@roman.rollylog.com with "view-source" references to streetcaptain.com and jaggedcaptain.com. I appreciate that you're in business to produce income, but sending out spam filled with a huge volume of meaningless words strung together is really irritating and counter productive for producing business. I have notified bluehost that their terms of service are being violated by spammy emails that appear to be originating from websites or email servers hosted by them.

Jay Kelley in Hilo Hawaii