Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family pics (minus Seth)







So we took family pictures last weekend, but the lighting turned out really bad. My neighbor was the one who took the pictures, so to make up for the bad pictures, we took some of the kids in her back yard last week. I may be biased, but I think I have the cutest kids in the world!

To see more pictures go to her photo blog

Also, Leah had her 6 month check up . She was 16lbs. 3 oz. So not quite as chubby as Bowen was. She is tall like Bowen has always been, measuring in the 97 percentile.

5 comments:

garcias said...

What cute pictures. I can't believe how much Leah looks like Bowen and how big she is. Although, as I was looking through the pictures I felt like something was missing. Oh I guess that would be your husband! :)

Haley said...

Oh my stars Makenzie! I love them- super cute! They are looking so grown up- Bowen especially in these pics.

Kristen and Andrew said...

Oh Mackenzie! Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

tell Seth Iorg to stop sending his crappy spam to my email from


info@gimecca.com

or I will start posting your blogger and facebook info and baby pics in places you DO NOT want it want to be seen

remove tonyguinn@tampabay.rr.com
from all yer Spam lists immediately!
If I get ONE MORE SPAM FROM YOU I will use your public information on every SPAM and even less desirable (think of the kids) site I can find using every second of my spare time - In case you cant tell I am SOOOOO TIRED of deleting Spam ------------ make it easy on yourself and just remove this one email

Anonymous said...

just let me know that my email has been removed and I will gladly delete my comments from this page

tonyguinn