Friday, November 27, 2009

Half-Way There!

I know I have not been keeping my blog updated. I guess the main reason is that I'm pregnant!!! So every time I have a break from Bowen I usually am usually taking a nap. I am actually halfway there and I will find out on Dec. 8th if I'm having a boy or girl! This pregnancy has gone by so fast, especially since I have my little Buddy Bowen to play with.
Seth has been working for a company in St. George for the past month or so. We have loved going to visit Dad in St. George. We spent a lot of time outside visiting duck ponds and parks. We also went to Snow Canyon and went on some short hikes. Bowen especially loved jumping around on the petrified dunes.




1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

CONGRATS! I didn't know you are expecting! That's awesome! I hope to join you in the pregnant club soon :) I can't imagine what it will be like having two. You look seriously so cute! And I love Bowen's cow costume.