Sunday, July 5, 2009

I am Grateful for Freedom!!!

Please view this "Mormon Messages" video about freedom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkTKQsYWBxc

After viewing this video, I felt inspired to think about the freedoms I am grateful for. I am grateful to be able to learn and study freely. I am thankful that I can teach my children truths, including gospel truths and all other truths that the world has to offer. I am grateful that I can serve equally with my husband in our home, but I am also grateful to know my roles as a mother and wife. I know know if I faithfully fulfill those roles Heavenly Father will continue to bless me and my family. Finally I am grateful to be able to chose each day what my attitude will be, and that I can, with the help of my Heavenly Father, make the most of my life.

No comments: