Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Fall!

Bowen's favorite toy

The corn stocks are from our garden

Good-bye old house

Bowen with Tagg his cousin (only 2 weeks younger). This was at Dane and Gays for Charlie and Haley's wedding open house. We love our new sister in law Haley

It's officially fall so I got out my decorations yesterday, although we will be moving in a month. We bought a house in Provo, and it's super cute. It has 3 bedrooms and a bathroom, and is twice as big as where we're living now. We are so excited to be home owners. We are scheduled to move at the end of October. We will really miss our friends we've met in our neighborhood. We love you all!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Kenz! Bowen looks so old! His face looks like an older kid I think. I love your fall picture by the river. Your family looks so cute and you look great! Congrats on being homeowners!!

Jen said...

hey makenzie! hope you don't mind but i found your blog through tiff's. congratulations on becoming home owners! that is VERY cool! I can't believe how big Bowen is! It's still crazy for me to think that we are moms!!!

Team Su'a said...

Your boy is adorable...keep the pictures comin'