Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Finally...more pictures


Spencer


Bowen sucked his thumb for the first time at the Strawberry Days Rodeo.

Lexie

Luke

Luke, Ashley, Will, Kelly, Bowen and Kenzie


Bowen scraped his head with his nails. The first of many band-aids.
I figured I'd get a picture with these shoes since they won't fit much longer. This guy had huge feet and toes!

Ashley

Grandpa


We have been having a lot of fun lately. All of Bowen's cousins came in town, and everyone wanted to hold him. Ashley and Spencer especially loved holding him. We played at grandpa's farm and at the Kamas pool. Bowen feel asleep in my arms inside the pool for about 45 minutes.

Bowen was blessed on June 15th for Father's Day. I forgot my camera so Tiff took some pictures. (Hopefully she will remember to send them to me when she reads this). It was so sweet to listen to Seth bless him. Bowen is such a joy to have in our family and we are so lucky to be his parents!

1 comment:

mikeandtiffleefamily said...

I will definitely send you those pictures. I am a little behind, but I will send them. Thanks for the reminder! Cute pictures. So fun!
Love, Tiffany